Who we are
Leng Kee Auto Academy was established in 2010. Our academy is the first automotive academy and a technical training center in Muar, Johor. We aim to provide students with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and abilities required for the automotive industry needs.
In the line with our objective, we also invest in advanced equipment and facilities by providing students a highly quality automotive program add well-rounded academic credentials to help them move into management positions.
Committed to developing our students to meet the need of the market
Become a high reputation college, especially in the field of continental automotive technology
External：Educational Exchanges and school-enterprise cooperation
对外：教育交流合作 与 校企合作
Internal: Quality assurance program by combination between hand on practical and theorical learning
Why study at LENG KEE AUTO ACADEMY?
- More than 38 years of experience in automotive servicing.
- Experience and passionate trainers.
- Cutting-edge automotive training facilities and equipment.
- Variety training car for students practical from continental cars, Japanese cars, local cars and high-performance cars.
- Collaboration with International University to facilitate transfer of latest technology.
- We consistently collaborate with Singapore and local service centre to establish an industry network giving career opportunity to students
- 0% interest instalments plan for course fee.
- Study loans and scholarships provided.
- The only one Academy offer Diploma in Advanced Automotive Technology 6S program in Malaysia.
- We prepare students to enter the workforce with the academic and vocational skills needed in the job market.
- Provides simulations and work-based instruction in a hands-on learning environment.
- Our graduates have consistently achieved high employment rate after graduation.
Various types of engines provided for practical training.
As in pictures, apart from the Asia vehicles, our automotive service and repair program also include Europe vehicles.
Our facilities has fulfilled equipment such as hand held meters and scanners, and special shop tools including power and hand tools to prepare students for the operations, able to simulate the equal experience and able to produce the same quality when working in the industry.
For instance, students are trained on the use of workshop traditional and advanced lifting equipment to develop the preparation in an emergency situation so as to be able to apply two-way use in the future.
We offer a comprehensive range of resources for students to use.
For the weaker students, a self-built operational model of car parts is specially incorporated and guided by the instructors to accomplish more efficient training.